Sometimes,due to infected by virus,when you click the drive(c,d or something else)it opens in a new window.You already try to fix it by go to tools > folder options > general >open each folder in the same windows but the problem still won't solve.The problem occurs when the virus virus tries to edit the file folder or drive shell entries to add more context menu items and set them as default for double click action.Here's the way to fix it:
1. Go to start > run > regedit
2. Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/Directory/Shell
3. Double click the default key type none and press ok.
4. Then go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/Drive/Shell
5. Double click the default key type none and press ok.The problem solved..